Notes: This sequence appears just before Kurt and Anne-Britt drive east past the location 2.1.17: WORKER'S SHOOTING. However, if they were driving east the sunset would be behind them! All 5 images may well have been shot driving on Svenstorpsvägen, but I would group them into 3 separate sets:
1) image 1 - appears random. Could be anywhere.
2) images 2 and 3 - facing into the sun driving west.
3) images 4 and 5 - later, when the sun has gone down and driving east.
1. Open fields. 3 masts grouped top left. No other distinguishing features.
2. Kurt in thoughtful mood. Sun in his face is supposedly from the west (sunset).
3. Anne-Britt in conversation. Same sun direction.
4. And back to Kurt again. Sun is now lower.
5. And here are the workers returning to their camp at the end of the day.
IMAGE SOURCE: BBC DVD