Location: On Svenstorpsvägen, 271 73 KÖPINGEBRO
Location Visit: 29.06.2015
Datum Point: 55.474950,13.908820Notes: In the Henning Mankell novel 'Faceless Killers' this scene takes place on the major E65 road. Here it is filmed on a lesser country road for obvious safety reasons.
1. Povel is about to be passed by a large lorry. Although the trees fill the background of the frame they are an isolated group as can be seen from the images below.
2. Povel passes immigrant workers working in the field to his right.
3. They notice his distress.
4. And consider what to do. Electricity pylons march away to the distance, whilst the horizon is tree-lined.
5. Then they come to his aid.
IMAGE SOURCE: BBC DVD