Blessing Hands charity is dedicated to nurturing disadvantaged students by providing access to educational opportunities and international friendships.
Most of our Chinese students live in the Guangxi, Yunnan, Gansu, and Guizhou Provinces of China. We also help Filipino children in Manila.
Objectives and Programs
Blessing Hands initiatives are designed to:
- To watch over our students' educational and physical welfare by removing problems to learning and growth.
- Provide safe environments and supports for students to thrive and grow during the formative years of their lives.
- Help students to hope toward the future and acquire an interest in studies like English that will give them a door into more opportunities.
- Stimulate students to be givers rather than receivers - passing along blessings to others.
- Develop altruism and charity in students through volunteer activities.
- To foster a family atmosphere of caring with their fellow Blessing Hands students and sponsors.
Programs currently sponsored by Blessing Hands are:
- Providing school aid to primary students
- Providing food assistance to middle school students
- Providing tuition assistance to secondary school students
- Providing college scholarships
- Sponsoring pure water projects for schools
- Encouraging book donations and funding for primary school libraries
- Sponsoring village health assistants in minority Yao areas where children need vaccinations
- Sponsoring special summer projects such as workshops, camps, clinics, and training
- Providing rural primary schools with school supplies and equipment
Why You Should Support Our Charity?
We desire integrity in everything done or said, both dealing with others and within the structure of Blessing Hands.
We want our students to feel like they are a family and be willing to view one another as a family helping one another.
We stand by our students and do not remove support lightly.
We encourage Blessing Hands students to pass on what they have received, becoming a blessing to others as they have been and are blessed.
This principle makes us want to give tuitions rather than build structures.