Michael Levy, Athletic Director
The mission of the Public Schools Athletic League is to provide opportunities for educating students in physical fitness, character development and socialization skills through an athletic program that fosters teamwork, discipline and sportsmanship.
Brooklyn High School for Law & Technology integrates the PSAL mission
Law & Tech offers a variety of athletics for all our students. Our PSAL sports program includes:
- Girls Varsity Volleyball (Fall)
- Boys Varsity Basketball (Winter)
- Boys Junior Varsity Basketball (Winter)
- Girls Varsity Basketball (Winter)
- Boys Track (Fall & Spring)
- Girls Track (Fall & Spring)
- Double Dutch (Spring)
We participate in an interscholastic co-ed soccer program through the New York Independent Schools League in the Fall & Spring.
Our intramural leagues are highly competitive and provide both our PSAL and non-PSAL scholars with the opportunity to excel in competition amongst their peers. Our intramural program includes:
- Boys Flag Football (Fall)
- Co-ed Table Tennis (Winter)
- Co-ed Video Game League (Winter)
- Boys Basketball (Spring)
- Girls Basketball (Spring)
Please feel free to contact Michael Levy (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in, or have any questions about, our athletics program.