About Ms. Carr:
- I grew up in Fort Worth and went to Paschal High School
- I graduated from Trinity University with a Bachelor of Arts in History and a Master of Arts in Teaching
- This is my second year at Kerr
- I love what I do! :-) I have always wanted to be a teacher. I enjoy helping people learn and watching them grow as a learner.
Ms. Carr's Schedule:
1st Period - 8:30-9:20 - Class
2nd Period - 9:25 - 10:20 - Class
3rd Period - 10:25 - 11:15 - Conference Time
Lunch A - 11:20-11:50
Pride B - 11:50 - 12:20 (Club on Fridays)
4th Period - 12:25 - 1:15 - Class
5th Period - 1:20 - 2:10 - PLC (Professional Learning Community)
6th Period - 2:15 - 3:05 - Class
7th Period - 3:10 - 4:00 - Class
Every Tuesday and Thursday morning and after school. Other times available by appointment.
*7th Grade Texas History team Tutoring times Tuesdays and Thursday mornings. Otherwise by appointment.
How to contact me:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call the main office: (817) 245-0750
How Ms. Carr will contact you:
- I will send weekly emails and I will update my class website letting you know what we are doing in class
-Sign up for Remind – When there is a test or homework assignment due I will send a text that will remind you and your student.
oSend a text to 81010
oWith the message @mscarrst
oYou can opt out of messages at anytime by replying, unsubscribe @mscarrst