Dual Enrollment

Burleson ISD currently has an articulation agreement in place with Hill College.  For students planning to take Dual Enrollment courses, the application/registration information for Hill College is outlined below. 

Hill College's website: www.hillcollege.edu

You can find more specific information on Dual Enrollment Process at Hill College's website 

You must obtain permission to take courses for dual credit.  No college credit will be transferred in to the high school without proper permission.   See your counselor or Mrs. Christian-Shafer for more information. 

Tuition information can be found at
Please remember that Burleson residents are considered "Out of district". 

List of courses students can receive dual credit  

BHS Course                        Hill College Course (Fall/Spring)

 English 4                         
 English 1301/1302
 Government     Government 2305
 Economics Economics 2301
 Anatomy & Physiology    
 Biology 2401/2402