Correspondence/Credit by Exams

Students have the option of earning credit through correspondence courses (online) or by taking credit by exams (CBE).  Students may take courses or CBEs through Texas Tech University or The University of Texas at Austin.  Please come by and talk to your counselor for more information.

The University of Texas at Austin

Texas Tech University