1. How far are you from the….
a. M/S Mount Washington Cruise? A very quick 1 mile.
b. Meadowbrook Concert Pavilion? 5 miles, we can get you there without hitting a stop light.
c. Bike Week? We are 3/4th’s of a mile to the drive-in and the start of the boardwalk area where the majority of the activity takes place. Close enough but not so close to be in the crowd or worry about the bike.
d. The NASCAR track in Loudon? About 18 miles.
e. The beach and boardwalk? 3/4th’s of a mile.
f. The Drive-in or mini golf? 3/4th’s of a mile.
g. Gunstock recreation area? About 9.5 miles.
2. Can I fish off the dock? Yes, people have had pretty good luck fishing off the dock. Adults do require a NH license however.
3. Can the kids use floats in the pool? They can, and you can as well as long as you are considerate of other guests.
4. What is there for the kids to do? Enjoy the heated pool, swim in the lake, fish, play a game of pool, play some video games in the game room.
5. Can we cook in the rooms? Sorry no cooking in the rooms. You are welcome to use our two gas BBQ grills on the deck area as well as the microwave in the game room. You do however have a refrigerator in every room. Prohibiting cooking in the rooms allows us to keep our rooms cleaner and fresher for the enjoyment of all our guests.
6. Are you on the Lake? No, we are across the street from the lake but we do have two docks and a small beach across the street that you are welcome to enjoy. If we were lakeside our rates would be much higher, so you can enjoy the lake without the higher rates.
7. Do you have wedding or banquet facilities? No we are not that large but we are a comfortable, reasonably priced place to put your out of town guests who may not enjoy paying the extreme prices at some of the places you may be having your function. Stop by when you are in the area looking at reception halls and we'll glad show you a few rooms so you know what your guests would be getting should you recommend us.
8. Do you have an elevator? No elevator but we can provide a room at ground level with a view towards the lake. If you or someone needs special consideration please let us know and we will do our best to work with you, or refer you to one of our friendly competitors who might be better able to serve you.
9. Any discounts? We offer the same attractive rates to everyone.
10. Can we bring the boat? No we do not provide boat docking, or space for a trailer?
11. Do you provide linen and towels? We do, and maid service is between 9 a.m. and 12 noon daily. We do not provide pool towels however.
12. Breakfast? Coffee is outside of the office every morning from 7:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. but no food is served. There are breakfast places in the area and we'll be glad to point you in the right direction.
13. What is the cancellation policy? Aside from special events such as the NASCAR Races, Bike Week, major holidays and the Timberman weekend, or for large groups, our policy is: If you cancel within 7 days of arrival we charge $25 per room, cancel within 24 hrs of the day of arrival, 1 p.m. the day prior and you will be charged the first day.
14. Can I hold a room without a credit card? In fairness to us, no. You need a valid credit card to hold the room.
15. I've decided to shorten my stay - can I get a refund? We do not do refunds.
16. Why so many restrictions during Bike Week? There really aren't many additional restrictions we just want to be upfront about what we will and will not allow since Bike Week since it is an expensive week. Our guests are paying us, your guests are not.
17. Why are you $5 more than so and so up the road? You usually get what you pay for, maybe it is the heated pool, the access to the lake, the availability of the Game room and grill area, the morning coffee or the fact that we tend the help better so you get a cleaner room.