1. In your BMail account, click on Settings -- Forwarding and POP/IMAP and make sure IMAP is enabled in BMail settings
2. In Eudora, Click on Tools- then Personalities.
3. Right Click on the Personalities window- select New…
4. Choose Skip Directly to advanced account setup . Click Finish
5. Type the following:
Personality Name: BMail
Real Name: First and Last Name
Email Address: userID@binghamton.edu
User Name: userID@binghamton.edu
SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
Under Secure Sockets when Sending select: Required, Alternate Port
6. Click on the Incoming Mail tab
Secure Sockets when Receiving: Required, Alternate Port
9. Type your Bmail password, and then click, OK
You will see this box:
Your Account is setup. Your BMail Inbox and Labels should show up in Eudora on the left hand side in the Mailbox Window.