Report to: CEO / COO
Function Area: Production
- Responsible for arranging the right and qualified people with the right skills available at all time to accomplish the work in each project that needs to be done for our Production House.
- Coordinating with producers for manpower allocation to each project.
- Perform resource planning and allocation such as make job assignments and action items that relate to each project and help the projects achieve their goals.
- Defines roles and responsibilities to ensure that the people understand their job and how they will be measured against their job performance.
- Ensuring that all problems within production department are being addressed with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Be able to anticipate resource needs and proactively plan for staff acquisition, training or other activities relating to their work. Also understand the skills and interests of the team and make sure that those skills are being developed to meet both current and future needs of the organization.
- Be able to take care of arrange resource needs for the urgent task that have time limit or special task assignment for project or ongoing work then provide the information needed to make last minute adjustment due to emerging priorities, schedule changes, scope changes or changes in the available resource pool due to ill ness, resignations or reassignments.
- Responsible to manage day to day operational and ensure that all problems within their area are being addressed with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Training and orientation of new staff in the production department.
- Developing and maintaining SOP of the positions in the Production Department.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years working experiences in project management or resources management
- Leadership skill, problem-solving skills
- Strong logical and analytical thinking
- Proactive with an excellent people skills
- Be able to effectively set and articulate performance goals and standards
- Must have some experiences working with Production House or relating field
- Have some experiences in HR would be an advantage
- Good command of English (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
- Be able to work outside