Position : Project Accountant
Report to : Finance and A/C Manager
Function Area : Finance and Accounting
- Project advance requests for each Project to be prepared in the prescribed format and obtain approval from director before submitting to Cost Controller for further verification & processing.
- Fully responsible for verification of the budget expenses for each project assigned to them and monitoring the expenses on daily basis.
- To submit the expenses on project site on daily basis to cost controllaer.
- To record the project expenses in Express accounting software .
- Responsible for the equipment and accessories of Props, Costume and Runner on set.
- Fully responsible for all items obtained from Company's warehouse and ensures return to store after project completion and obtains Warehouse Manager's signature on goods returned to store.
- To return /settle the advances taken within 3 working days of completion of each project.
- Responsible for settlement bills from Props, Costume, Location, Production and Runner on time within 3 working days of completion of shoot.
- Follows up and release the Guarantee Payment from Location and submit report to CFO on weekly basis on the progress.
- Collects work orders, Invoices from project suppliers and checks if it is in order and negotiates for reasonable prises. To avoid cash invoices where ever possible.
- Prepares Status Expense Report on daily basis and enter into Express Programme.
- Shall report to Senior Project Accountant and obtain his /her concurrence on all project related issue.
- Assists the Office Accountant as requested.
- Other assignment as required by the company.
- Education/การศึกษา: Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experiences/ประสบการณ์: Minimum 4-5 years in relevant field
- Pre requisite : Involves lot of travel & interaction with other departments hence needs to be agile, friendly and genuine interest for outdoor work.