About Benetone Films
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Benetone Films. The company was founded 14 years ago and is today considered as one of the leading production companies in the world with offices in Bangkok, Los Angeles, Munich & Yangon. You will be working with some of the most dynamic & creative crew from wide spectrum of entertainment industry such as TV Commercials, Reality Shows, TV Movies and Theatrical Feature Films, from across the world. You will be working out of our top-notch creative office in CBD location. As you gain experience, there are prospects of traveling to our international offices.
Position : Production Assistant (PA) - TVC & Film
Reports to : Resources Manager
Functional Area : Production
Location : Pleonchit
We are looking for few energetic team players who understands the flexible schedule that the media industry requires to join our production crew. This position is an important member of the behind-the-scenes operations staff. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to begin their career in film and TV Commercial with a rapidly evolving company. The ideal candidate is someone who is a leader and innovator.
· Supporting Producers and Production Coordinators on whatever is needed on production
· Managing calendars and scheduling meetings
· Prepping for meeting (documents, room set-up, etc.)
· Coordinating schedules with crew and suppliers
· Taking care of foreign clients, agencies, and talents
· Looking after the unit catering requirements
· Handling transportation arrangements
· Helping with paper works such as call sheets, storyboards, etc.
· Excellent communication skills (written, oral & interpersonal)
· Strong organizational and computer skills
· Excellent time management with ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
· Ability to anticipate problems
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to follow through on assignments in a timely manner
· Mac proficiency, Photoshop, MS Word, Excel and other software as applicable.
· Must be able to work in a fast pace environment with hard deadlines
· Must be able to interact with employees at all levels of the company, artistic/creative individuals as well as those in management
· Must be able to work flexible, long hours and often unsocial hours
· Must be able to travel out of Bangkok or out of country when required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Art communication or related field
· Film related degree is preferred
· Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the film or TV commercial industry
· Thai Nationals only.
· Proficiency in English is a MUST