About Benetone Films
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Benetone Films. The company was founded 14 years ago and is today considered as one of the leading production companies in the world with offices in Bangkok, Los Angeles, Munich & Yangon. You will be working with some of the most dynamic & creative crew from wide spectrum of entertainment industry such as TV Commercials, Reality Shows, TV Movies and Theatrical Feature Films, from across the world. You will be working out of our top-notch creative office in CBD location. As you gain experience, there are prospects of traveling to our international offices.
Position : Second Assistant Director (2nd AD) - TVC & Film
to : Resources Manager
Location : Pleonchit
We are looking for few energetic team players who understands the flexible schedule that the media industry requires to join our direction department. This position is an important member of the frontline of film and TVC production, since you will be the Assistant Director’s right hand person. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to begin their career in creative field of film making.
· Ensure that all the First AD’s orders and directions are carried out.
· Must be able to prepare and draw up the next day’s call sheet.
· Distribution of the call sheets after having it approved
· On set, must ensure that all Actors are ready for filming
· Manage the movement and activities of background artists.
· May have to block and keep members of public out of the shot and off the set or location
· Liaise with Location Manager when needed
· Be an authoritative team-leader and motivator
· Be an approachable team player
· Have exceptional organizational and time-management skills
· Plan ahead
· Pay close attention to detail
· Be an excellent communicator
· Have tact and diplomacy skills
· Routinely deal with problem or even crisis situations
· Priorities tasks
· Work long and often unsocial hours
· Be flexible
· Have a positive approach
· Bachelor’s degree in Film related degree required.
· Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the direction department of film or TV commercial projects.
· Thai Nationals only.
· Proficiency in English is a MUST