Our thanks to the donors of time, talent and treasure who helped start this wonderful project ! (We currently have a new wish list and are looking for new sponsors and donations). Please contact the school for our list. Thank you!!! Special thanks to Randy Hughes for materials and supplies, and to the Frontier Fun Fliers, who have donated funds to our school project this year!
Oscar Zuniga of Texas for donating the plane
- The Anchorage Experimental
Aircraft Association for paying for the crating materials
- Jeff Scott of New Mexico, for donating his time to build the crate for the plane
- Carlisle Transportation for moving the plane from New Mexico to
Anchorage and covering the cost(!)
- Alaska Interstate Batteries for
donating the forklift and manpower to move the plane into the shed at Begich Middle School
- Angie Slingluff of the local FAA who has facilitated many aspects of the project, along with Dan Carey and Jeanne Fischer
Stapleton for tracking down the plane for us in the first place through
the Experimental Aircraft Association
- Buildaplane.org; Arlene
Walsh's family who is going to provide the build log
- Norm Lagrasse, Executive Director of th Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum
- ...and all the
others yet to mention! Jim Dooley's T-Shirt Design donated t-shirts for our project!
This has truly been an almost effortless
pursuit, due to the interest and support of so many individuals,
businesses and agencies.