The Blue Earth Area school district has purchased iPad minis for all students in grades K-2 and Chromebooks for all students in grades 3-12 for the 2014-15 school year. The decision-making process has included:
- Several district tech team meetings
- A pilot project where two staff used a cart of iPads and a cart of Chromebooks with students
- Site visits
- Presentations to all staff
- The formation of staff and community advisory committees
- A presentation to the school board.
This site will help share information about Chromebooks and this project.