*If you need to make a change to your child's regular daily afternoon transportation, please fill out and send in a Transportation Change Form- click here.
Scroll down to "Current Events" to see the latest newsletter from Ms. Crush.
- Congrats to our school Spelling Bee winner, Seth Richards!
- Third graders Abby and Maisy Cook reported the weather and did the "cabbage patch dance" on WDBJ7.
- Our talented Chorus members!
- Fabulous 5th Graders!
- We enjoyed Read Across America Week! We read outside with our sunglasses and beach towels! We also dressed up like our favorite book characters!
STEM Activities: Third grade made "lightsabers"! The force is strong here at Troutville!
We learned a lot and had a BLAST at our PTA STEM Night! Thank you to everyone who helped out with this special event!
- 5th grade celebrated Pi Day by finding diameter, radius and circumference of items at stations.
* For your child's safety, please bring or wear tennis shoes EVERYDAY!