Read Mountain Middle
School exists to develop the potential of students who are in a
critical period of their lives as they change from childhood to
adolescence. Our mission is to prepare students to meet the
challenges of our changing world by promoting knowledge, skills,
Our School Beliefs
- Each student is a valued individual with unique needs.
- Learning is the chief priority of our school.
- Students must take responsibility for their learning and their
- Providing a quality education is the shared responsibility of
the parents, faculty, staff, and community.
- A safe and comfortable physical environment is essential for
- A variety of instructional approaches and learning activities is
necessary to develop confident, self-directed, responsible
- Mutual respect and positive relationships enhance a student's
- Communication among students, parents, faculty and staff
strengthens the educational process.