- Processor Based Method for extracting Tables from Printed Documents. #5,737,4224.
- Processor Based Method for extracting Tablets from Printed Documents. #5,965,422.
- Network Fax Routing via Email. #6,104,500.
- Conversion Data Representing a Document to Other Formats for Manipulation and Display. #6,336,124 B1.
- System and Method for Distributed Scheduling. Provisional Patent, filed on November 2nd, 2000.
- Meeting Manager NL processor. Provisional Patent, 60/335,200, filed on October 24, 2001.
- Spoken Language User Interface Toolkit, Provisional Patent, filed on December 18th, 2001.
- Automatic semantic grouping of SLUI toolkit. Provisional Patent, 60/354,734 filed on February 2nd, 2002.
- Rule based semantic tagging with a constrained partial verb shallow parser based on the Levin 1993 classes. Provisional Patent 60/354,758, filed on February 2nd, 2002.
- A spoken language user interface toolkit. Provisional Patent 60/354,733, filed on February 4th, 2002.
- Extending a broad coverage parser (MiniPar) by combining it with a domain-specific Shallow parser for the SLUI Toolkit. Provisional Patent 60/357,734, filed on February 15th, 2002.
- BCL VoiceCommand. Provisional Patent, 60/367,650, Filed on March 25th, 2002.
- Exploring a hybrid of support vector machines (SVMs) and a heuristic based system in classifying web pages. Provisional Patent, 60/371,046 filed on April 8th, 2002.
- Voice control for music players. Provisional Patent, 60/399,480, filed on July 29th, 2002.
- Adaptive natural language interface. Provisional Patent, 60/404,725, filed on August 19th, 2002.
- Displaying Java scripts on PDAs. Provisional Patent, 60/408,795, filed on September 6th, 2002.
- Universal email for PDAs. Provisional Patent, 60/408,796, filed on September 6th, 2002.
- BCL VoiceContact. Provisional Patent, 60/417,002, filed on October 7th, 2002.
- BCL Voice MP3. Provisional Patent, 60/417,029, filed on October 7th, 2002.
- Generating thematic roles in a spoken language user interface toolkit. Provisional Patent, 60/427,394, filed on November 18th, 2002.
- A comparison of a manual and a statistical approach for the grammar induction for shallow paring. Provisional Patent, 60/427462, filed on November 18th, 2002.
- Structured and Unstructured Document Summarization: Design of a Commercial Summarizer using Lexical Chains. Provisional Patent application filed on December 18th, 2002.