Google Guides are faculty and staff who serve as ambassadors, educators, and general go-to people as their department transitions to Google.
Resources for Google Guides
Use the following resources to assist your colleagues as they move to Google Apps.
Identify yourself as a Google Guide:
- Print a sign, and place it outside your cubicle/office. Google Guide Office Sign (PDF)
Resources to help your colleagues:
- Handout: Getting Started (PDF)
Share this handouts with colleagues to help them get started.
- Google Apps Learning Center: bc.edu/googlehelp
Learn how to get started with Google Apps, setup mobile devices, and find answers to common Google questions!
- Google Guide Forum: Google Guide Forum
Google Guides can share questions, answers and tips about BC Google Apps with each other.
- Training: bc.edu/training
Suggest training for help adjusting to Google Apps.
- Get Help: ITS is here to help. Contact the Help Center or your Technology Consultant with any questions or concerns.
Contact for the Google Guide program:
Sarah Sletzinger, Google Guide Coordinator, email@example.com