Projects in Motion Ltd (PiM) is a research organisation based in Malta focusing on renewable energy sources, and energy efficiency processes and products. PiM implements renewable energy projects and conducts research for European and local government bodies, major companies and SMEs. Our aim is to promote renewable energy, energy efficiency and the intelligent use or reduction of energy requirements in Europe and the Mediterranean region through partnerships, awareness-raising, innovation and strategic action. Moreover we strive to participate or manage collaborative projects with distributed resources, which cover innovative issues related to energy and the environment, via international cooperation or directed towards capacity building for R&D and policy.
Our objectives in the renewable energies sector are to:
- provide technical, organizational and policy-related information on energy efficiency, products and technologies to governmental and non-governmental bodies, market players and the local population
- increase the knowledge of the need for sustainable development;
- develop awareness for an intelligent use of energy;
- reduce energy requirements through local initiatives;
- provide advice and analytical results on energy issues
- maximize the benefits arising from EU Community initiatives and Programmes for local authorities, development agencies, community groups, manufacturing and service industries, and all other relevant players in the Region.
Projects in Motion has also established a start-up called Renewable Habitats Ltd (www.renewablehabitats.com) which is focused on demonstration projects related to Concentrated Solar Power technology in novel applications like solar cooling and desalination, and the application of heat pumps using sea water as a heat source.
Projects in Motion Ltd.
One Triq il-Plejju Iklin IKL 1830 Malta
Project manager: Stefan Schaa
Tel/fax +356 21 420 852
Mob +356 7980 1038
Visit the Maltese website >>>