1:1 Program Well Received
In April 2016, sixth grade students and parents were surveyed about their experience with the 1:1 program. The results of the survey are overwhelmingly positive. While there are always lessons to be learned and areas for improvement, our families are generally enthusiastic about the initiative. Key findings:
- The program has made learning more fun and more interesting.
- Students have become more independent learners.
- Learning is more personalized.
- Students better understand course content.
- Students have improved their technology and digital communication skills.
- In most cases, the 1:1 program has freed up technology in the household for others to use.
Full results, including comments, are available here: