nondiscrimination and privacy statement
Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Battle Ground Public Schools provides equal opportunity in programs and employment and does not discriminate based on the basis of race, color, national origin/language, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a service animal by a person with a disability, age, marital status, honorably discharged veteran or military status, HIV/Hepatitis C status. The district provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Contact the following regarding questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
- Teresa Taylor, Director of Student Services, email@example.com, Title IX Compliance Officer, 360.885.5415;
- Linda Allen, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org,Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator/Section 504/ADA Coordinator, 360.885.5481;
- or a letter may be submitted to the designated coordinator at the
- Battle Ground Public Schools, PO Box 200, Battle Ground, WA 98604.
We want everyone who visits the Battle Ground Public Schools website to feel welcome and find the site informative and rewarding. We are committed to making our website more accessible for people with disabilities and user-friendly for everyone. We will continue to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. If you are having difficulty using this website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Website Privacy Statement
BGPS websites will only collect personal information that you knowingly and voluntarily provide. Examples of this include:sending emails, completing information forms, registering for accounts or responding to surveys. If you provide us with personal information, we may use information provided to respond to your inquiry or request.
Some information is collected and stored automatically. We automatically gather and store the following information about your visit to our website in order to improve your experience with us online. The following is stored and used in aggregate form only:
- The IP address from which you access our website
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages, files, documents and links that you visit
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to this website
Information collected is not used to contact you personally.