Today we have made a significant step towards producing an XCRI-CAP 1.2 data feed. We submitted some hand crafted XML code to the XCRI-CAP 1.2 Online Validator and after a few false starts, we now have some XML which validates.
We achieved this by using the Sample XCRI-CAP 1.2 instance file information, chopping out the first course in the file which didn't match our needs and then adding our data to the remaining XML structure. Please see our first attempt XML file which is available here: XML Test. There were a few "gotchas" which we worked through:
There were some other warnings which we fixed during the validation tests. The validator tool did offer some recommendations, and we will need to review these before we start to produce any data feed.