Your Google Administrator will provide a Google account for all Region 9 volunteers. Here are instructions for accessing the Gmail account and setting your own password.
1. Go to the Region 9 Board web page: http://ayso9.org/Board/Board2010.htm to determine your Region 9 e-mail account name. (If you are with the Referee Staff, go: http://www.ayso9.org/referee/AYSO_Region_9_Referee/Referee_Staff_2011.html ) The format is: username@AYSO9.org.
2. Once you have your username, go to our Region 9 Google account: http://www.google.com/a/ayso9.org . We suggest you bookmark this page as this is the entrance for your Google Documents account. (attachment below)
3. Enter your user name and password. If you are a member of the referee staff, then your temporary password is "referee". If you are a non-referee board member, then your password is "Region9".
4. Accept the Terms & Conditions (attachment below)
5. You have now opened your Google Account and should now have the Region 9 Welcome Page. (attachment below).
6. Time to customize your password.
7. Click the EMAIL link on your Welcome page for your electronic mail services (attachment below).
8. In the upper right corner of your EMAIL page, open your "Settings" link for all of your EMAIL preferences. (attachment below)
9. Go to "Settings", then "Accounts" then "Google Account Settings" to change the password for your Google Account.
You are now set to use Gmail and all of the Google Applications