Google owns YouTube but they are not fully integrated. So you may need
to link a YouTube account with your Google account. This video gives a
quick demonstration of how to do that. Below are step-by-step
- Go to www.google.com and sign in.
- From the More menu select YouTube.
- Once you are at the YouTube site, click Sign In located in the upper right portion of the screen. You should see your account name displayed.
- From here click a menu item like Upload. If your account is not linked, Google will display a page to create a channel.
- Click Make me a new channel!
- Enter your user name (e.g. email@example.com). If the user name is already taken, select another from one of the suggestions.
- Enter your location (United States), date of birth, and gender. Click Next.
will display a page where you link the two accounts. Shown on the left
will be the new YouTube channel you just created. Shown on the right is a
Google Account logon display. Enter your original email address and
Google account password.
- Click Link Accounts.