- Parent Center: Need a computer to use? Please utilize the computers in the Parent Center, located in the Guidance Office.
- Live on Purpose TV (click here) -Personal development videos. Checkout the Playlists on this link for a ton of great videos.
- Positive Parenting YouTube Playlist
- Positive Relationship Resources YouTube Playlist
- PowerSchool Parent Portal- (Works best with computers or tablets) Check your student's grades, attendance, and easily email the teachers. You can also click on your student's grades/ percentage to see what assignments where completed. If you need your Parent PowerSchool Login information, or forgot your password, please contact the Guidance Office at 718-3100 extension 141 for assistance.
- REBEL ALERT (Sign-up for smart phone/ device): – A Convenient App that connects you to your student’s educational community. You will have access to real-time student grades, attendance, activities, athletics, emergency messaging and much more.
- Student Planner (Amazon.com)
- Weekly Progress Report
- Daily Assignment Verification Sheet
- Free Printable Planners (For Students and Parents)
- School Calendar (2019- 2020)
- Bell Schedule
- Campus Map
- Order a Transcript:
- Official Transcripts ($): Follow all the steps here to create an account and pay for a transcript to be mailed to you, another school, or a university. You will also have access to a digital copy that you can print.
- Unofficial Transcript (Digital Copy): Follow the steps here to create an account. Complete all the steps to create an account, however logout of the system when it asks for you to pay for the transcript; that is, do NOT give your credit card information. Login to your account a few days later to view your digital unofficial copy.
HELP BEYOND ACADEMICS
- Community Resource Information (AVUHSD FLYER - English)
- Community Resource Information (AVUHSD FLYER - Spanish)
- MORE HELP RESOURCES
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR ADOLESCENT'S ADOLESCENCE
- TEEN LINE - Great if your teen could use another teen to talk to you!
- TEEN SUICIDE PREVENTION (VIDEO)
AT RISK OF DROPPING OUT
- Grizzly Youth Academy and SUNBURST YOUTH CHALLENGE ACADEMY- For students (16 - 18 years old) that have dropped out of high school, or are at risk of dropping out.