Welcome to the QHHS RebPage
Student & Parent School Counseling Resources
We hope this letter finds you and your children safe, healthy, and in high spirits! In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19, and in efforts to reduce the spread of the virus, School Counselors at Quartz Hill High School will be working remotely as the campus is closed until further notice. However, we want to assure you that we are here to support the academic, social/emotional, and college/career needs of your student during this time of uncertainty. We have been collaborating with administrators to prepare information, resources, and creative ways to stay connected with you. As we face these unprecedented times, please be patient as we are still determining how all practices and policies are impacted by this transition into distance learning. We want to provide information on the various ways that you and your student can connect with us as well as participate in learning opportunities via online platforms.
Quartz Hill High School Counselors are available in the following ways:
- Virtual one-to-one meetings using the Google Meet or Zoom virtual platform. Students, parents, and staff can schedule meetings with their School Counselor using the youcanbook.me links provided below.
- Via email. Students, parents, and staff can email their School Counselor directly using the email address provided below.
- Additionally, your student has been enrolled in a “Class of 2020, 2021, 2022, or 2023” (based on Grade Level). This Google classroom is where we will post “Weekly Bulletins” that address frequently asked questions (FAQs), provide resources, and give updates on policies and relevant changes to academic, college & career, and social & emotional subjects.
June 2020 Counselor Schedule
Q: Is there a school counselor available to answer questions during the Summer Term?
A: Yes, there are Summer Counselors Available to Answer Questions:
- Mr. Roth - email@example.com - will be available on the following dates for assistance with any Summer School related concern. Dates available for assistance: 6/29-7/2, 7/6-7/10, 7/13-7/17, 7/20
- Mrs. Weilbacher - firstname.lastname@example.org - will be available on the following dates for assistance with any Summer School related concern. Dates available for assistance: 7/21-7/24.