Using the Learning Express Library
- Follow this link to the Learning Express Library (Note special instructions below for adding a bookmark)
- Enter your ACC eID
- Click on the Register button, in the top right corner of the screen. On your next visit just log in instead.
- Create your account
- From the menu on the left, choose
Browse the selection. Add a practice test to your center. Click on My Center in the upper right corner to access later.
- College Preparation, for most ACC administered assessments, or
- College Students, for math content, as well as higher level tests like GRE
What you can find in the Learning Express Library
Practice tests for the following tests, and more:
Get a score, as well as diagnostic results that show your areas of strength and weakness.
Content for developmental and college credit math courses
- Math skills
- Logic and reasoning
- And more! Check out the site to see it all
Adding a bookmark - Important instructions, please read
The Learning Access Library must be reached through the above link, which logs you in as an Austin Community College user. Do not follow the link and then
ask your browser to bookmark the site. That bookmark will get you to the site, without the ability to log in. Instead, do one of the following:
- Have your browser bookmark this page instead, and use the link each time, or
- Right click on the link above and select Copy Link Location. Then manually paste the link into a bookmark URL.