- Yooyanyong, P., Suwangragsa, I., and Tangjitprom N. (2020). The Accuracy of Various Value Drivers of Price Multiple Method in Determining Equity Price. Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business, 7 (1), 29-36. [International - SCOPUS]
- Yooyanyong, P., Tangjitprom N., and Suwangragsa, I. (2019). Valuation Accuracy Using Price Multiple in Thailand. WMS Journal of Management, 8 (4), 17-26. [TCI 1]
- Pokavattana, N., Sethjinda, T., and Tangjitprom N. (2019). The Over-Reaction Effect in the Stock Exchange of Thailand: An Empirical Study. Journal of Community Development Research, 12 (3), 92-106. [TCI 1]
- Yao, J. & Tangjitprom N. (2019). Herding behaviors in ASEAN stock markets. Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 6 (1), 19-34. [TCI 1]
- Tangjitprom, N. & Romprasert, S. (2019). Community and Renewable Energy Economic and Management. Asian Administration and Management Review, 2 (1), 177-187. [International - SSRN]
- Suwanragsa, I., Srivalosakul, P. & Tangjitprom, N. (2018). An Integrative Model of Factors Influencing Debt Burden: A Mediating Role of Money Management in Thai Society. MFU Connexion, 7 (2), 223-250. [TCI 1]
- Srivalosakul, P., Suwanragsa, I. & Tangjitprom, N. (2018). More Knowledge, More Experience, Less Debt? The Mediating Role of Money Management on the Effects of Financial Knowledge and Experience on Consumer Debt. Asian Administration and Management Review, 1 (2), 17-30. [International - SSRN]
- Inta-iad, W. & Tangjitprom, N. (2018). The role of innovation on Thailand’s vehicle export value. ASEAN Journal of Management & Innovation, 5 (1), 235-246. [TCI 1]
- Tangjitprom, N., Chavalittumrong, P. Leelalai, V. (2016). Does real estate fund in Thailand provide diversification benefits for stock investment? Au Journal of Management, 14 (2), 26-33. [TCI 1]
- Tangjitprom, N. (2016). Industry rotation using momentum strategy: Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Thailand. RMUTT Global Business and Economics Review, 11 (2), 41-58 [TCI 1]
- Chaysin, P., Daengdej, J. & Tangjitprom, N. (2016). Survey on available methods to evaluate IT investment. Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation, 19 (1), 71-82 [International - Cabells]
- Tangjitprom, N. (2013). Propensity to pay dividends and catering incentives in Thailand. Studies in Economics and Finance, 30 (1), 45-55. [International - SCOPUS]
- "Dividend Premiums and Dividend Payment Decisions in Thailand" presented in International Conference on Economics, Business, and Management (ICEBM) 2011, Bandos Islands, Maldives.
- "IPOs Puzzle in Stock Exchange of Thailand" presented in International Economics and Business Management Conference (IEBMC) 2010, Kuantan, Malaysia.