ATSU Online Writing Center - A.T. Still University's Online Writing Center is a resource for all students seeking writing assistance. The OWC offers web-based resources covering a variety of common writing topics, as well as review of papers and dissertation chapters.
CV & Personal Statements for Dental & Osteopathic Medical Residency
English Language Learners (ELL) Assistance
- Learning English Online (University of Florida. Requires speakers.)
- ESL Net Real time chat rooms, lessons based on popular culture and links to helpful resources.
- English for Internet Free English lessons on the Net.
- Activities for ESL Students Play games, take quizzes, read grammar, and practice vocabulary
- Dave’s ESL Cafe Easy to use, lots of activities, including games, quizzes, pronunciation practice, and stories
- EnglishCLUB.net All levels can play games, take quizzes, and read stories and jokes
- English Page For all skills, lots of activities, exchange messages with other students, and ask questions
- Interactive Quizzes: English Grammar A very comprehensive guide to writing and grammar for students for whom English is a Second Language.
Research Papers & Writing
The first page of your research paper should be your bibliography. Keeping up with sources from the beginning can save headaches and heartaches as deadlines approach. Bibme.org is an auto-formatting site that allows you to search for materials to get their bibliographical information and even save your bibliographies for future research.
- Graduate School Survival Guide for Research Writing
- Getting the most out of the relationship with your reseach advisor or boss
- Getting the most out of what you read
- Making continual progress on your research
- Finding a thesis topic or formulating a research plan
- Characteristics to look for in a good advisor, mentor, boss, or committee member
- Avoiding the research blues