- Do not attempt to move the injured person unless necessary for immediate safety
- Notify the local Ambulance by calling 911 from a Campus phone or 911 from a non-Campus phone.
- Do not leave the person unattended if possible
- Contact the Security Department *7, to report the emergency
- The Assistant VP Student Affairs , ext 6026, or designee will notify the person(s) designated as emergency contacts on a student’s application form
- The assistant director of Human Resources, ext 6007, will make contacts for employees
- University personnel or students caring for injured or ill person should avoid exposure to blood or body fluids unless wearing proper protective equipment, gloves, goggles etc
- Security or Employees Supervisor will complete an accident/injury report