- Take suicide threats seriously
- Do not leave the person unattended or allow the person to leave the premises if possible
- Locate an individual or contact Counseling Services 2424, Student and Alumni Affairs 2236 or the Dean’s office 2354
- Counseling Services, Vice President Student and Alumni Affairs, or the Dean will make every effort to reach the emergency contact on the persons application form
- In the case of an employee notify the Director of Human Resources ext 2790
By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll
be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime
ULifeline is an anonymous, confidential, online resource center,
where college students can be comfortable searching for the information
they need and want regarding mental health and suicide prevention.
ULifeline is available where college students seek information the most -
at their fingertips on the Internet.