General Evacuation Information
- Each area has a map posted on the wall in the area showing the choice route for evacuation. Follow this route out of the building and go directly outside. Always use stairs. DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS. As soon as you are out of the building count heads or check to make sure everyone from your area is out. If you find someone is missing, do not go back into the building. Immediately notify the Emergency Coordinator or designate, giving the persons name, whether male or female, and where they were last seen.
- Always use stairs. DO NOT USE ELEVATORS
- Be sure all computers and other electrical equipment are turned off before leaving your area, time permitting.
- Close all doors behind you as you leave your area.
- The Emergency Coordinator or the person in charge will designate the meeting location at the time of an emergency. Go immediately to the location designated for you. Wait there for further information from the Student Liaison or the Human Resources Director (who will communicate information to the students or employees).