Workman's Comp

If you get injured on the job, it is essential to contact the College Nurse right away.

A "First Report of Injury Form" should be completed by the nurse or employee and is attached below. This will remain on file whether or not you choose to receive medical care.
Kathryn Flynn,
Oct 6, 2014, 2:04 PM