How would you like to make your idea come to life?
- Do you have an idea you'd like to build, but don't have access to the
right tools, skills or space?
- Are you a maker or inventor who wants to join a community of like-minded individuals?
- Does your business need access to affordable equipment to build rapid prototypes?
- Want to expand your knowledge of design, prototyping and manufacturing?
- Do you want to be involved with a community growing Manitoban business?
How do I get involved with AssentWorks?
- Sign-up for an Event and learn something new!
- Sign-up for a Membership and get involved with the community
- Check out our YouTube videos
- Subscribe to our Mailing list to get notices on what the community is doing
- Checkout our Blog for current news on latest activities
- Follow us on Twitter for daily updates & event reminders
- Login to the Operations Workspace for member & volunteer information
- Send us a mail and talk to one of us to find out more!
What services does AssentWorks provide?
- 24x7 Access to
- Co-location / Working
/ Project spaces
- Classes / Education Services
- Materials /
- Community Projects /
Where is AssentWorks?
- Our Beta location is situated on the 3rd Floor of 125 Adelaide St. in Winnipeg, Manitoba
We want your involvement & support!
- We are a 100% volunteer operated organization made up of Manitobans who are here to help entrepreneurs, inventors and makers get their ideas off the ground, to grow business and to support our communities.
- We have been founded by organizations who are true leaders in innovation, are dedicated to growing Manitoba business and enabling community opportunity.
- If this sounds like you or your organization, signup to become a sponsor or volunteer today!
What is AssentWorks?
- AssentWorks is a fabrication and prototyping workshop filled with all the cool equipment, knowledge, and support you need to bring your ideas to life!
An accessible environment
- Specifically, AssentWorks is a non-profit workshop dedicated to providing hands-on access to fabrication and prototyping equipment, knowledge, and a community of support for entrepreneurs, inventors, tinkerers, artists, and innovators.
- AssentWorks provides access to fabrication tools and proto-typing equipment as well as access to a knowledgeable and enthusiastic community for all entrepreneurs, inventors, tinkerers, artists, and innovators.
The right equipment and services
- Our equipment and service options are growing everyday. See our current list of equipment and expertise in rapid prototyping, 3D printing, embedded systems design, woodworking, metalworking, plastics forming, and many other creative disciplines.
Great knowledge and passion
- Our combined passions and expertise often spark opportunities for collaborative projects, mentorship, and skills transfer. We exist to support your creative process and, whenever we can, your personal and business growth.
What type of prototyping equipment does AssentWorks provide access to?
- Rapid Prototyping
- 3D Printing
- Laser Cutting
- Vacuum Forming
- Circuit Board Printing
- Analysis / Stress Testing
- CNC Mills
- CNC Plasma Cutting
- TIG / MIG / Arc Welding
- General Metal Working
- CNC Routers
- General Wood Working