- Understand the File
- Further use the help functions
- Checklist based on task completion
Assignment ~ 10
- When to export
- Have the students first do the Using Help assignment. This will lead them to finding the answer to step 5.
- Do not show the students how to accomplish step 4, but rather direct them to find it in the help menu. Same applies to sharing the document.
- Open a new wordprocessing document
- Name the document "<Yourname>-saving" (hint: rename)
- Add a favorite quote to the body
- Change the margins of the document to
.5 left, .5 right, .5 top and .5 bottom
- Export the document as
a Word file (.doc)
- Email me the Word file (.doc)
show you this because there are some teachers which require Word files (.doc) files
to be given to them.
- Share the file with me
as an editor