The Arcadia Speech-Language Pathology Department consists of two speech-language pathologists who work with students from ages three to twenty-one. Our program is designed to facilitate a variety of communication skills:
- speaking clearly
- speaking smoothly
- speaking with a good quality voice
- communicating clearly with appropriate word choices and sentences that make sense.
- using age-appropriate grammar
- communicating in a socially aware, appropriate manner in all settings
- communicating with a visual board, sign language, or a speech generating device
- understanding what people say
- understanding what a student reads
Our field is very broad, and is always interesting and exciting. We would be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Cathy Leeson, M.S., CCC-SLP
Phone: Elementary - (608) 323-7500, ext. 2306
High School - (608) 323-3334, ext. 3246
Tresa Van Roo, M.S., CCC-SLP
Phone: (608) 323-7500, ext. 2183