The Google Certified Educator Bootcamp on Friday is the fastest track to creating engaging learning experiences in the digital learning environment while becoming Google Certified!
AppsEvents Summits offer two days (Saturday & Sunday) of concurrent sessions that teach you practical uses of ALL the Google tools. Google Apps evolve on a daily basis and our trainers will provide you with the LATEST developments and updates which make each of our Summits unique and help you continue to develop your expertise. Our workshops are lead by practicing educators who are leaders in the Google
Have fun and build your professional network free evening networking party and Arkansas' GEG Meetup!
Graduate Credit is now offered through the College of St. Joseph for only $150 per credit! Learn more!
- Our summits are practical, not theoretical. We give you concrete tools you can take to your class on Monday.
- 'Level up' with sessions for advanced users.
- Build your network with forward thinking educators.
- FREE networking party directly after day one. Start building your Google network and hang out with the speakers.
- No substitute for 'in person' learning and connections.
- Present a session and become part of the community.
- Present a two minute 'demo slam' to show what you learned (and win prizes).
- The majority of our sessions are focused specifically on classroom teachers.
- Our team are all practicing educators working at K-12 schools who are also leaders in the Google Education community.
- Our sessions share leading edge practices based on practical school experience. The focus is on the actual application of Google tools in the classroom not theoretical knowledge.
- High level sessions for school leaders. Learn best practices from leading schools.
- Try out the latest Google tools and technologies.
- Additional topics such as YouTube, Maps, Earth, Blogger, and advanced search.
- Take a 'deep dive' into using tablets in the classroom.
- Learn about gaming in education.
- Learn to teach Android App development.