Welcome to Ms. McEwan's Science Classroom!
MAUHS Core Values and Beliefs
21st Century Learning Expectations
To face the demands of the 21st century, Mount Anthony Union High School students will pursue a course of challenging, diverse, and relevant study in traditional academic areas while acquiring the fluency in technology essential to future success.
MAUHS Students will:
1. read rigorous and diverse texts from various disciplines and media
2. write effectively for a variety of purposes
3. speak with clarity and effectiveness
4. think critically for analysis of opinions and issues
5. communicate using current information technology in an appropriate ways
6. solve problems
7. develop a sense of individual ownership and responsibility for their own intellectual, physical, and emotional well-being
8. collaborate to solve problems and to produce team results in a safe, productive, and tolerant environment
9. recognize their roles and responsibilities as citizens by understanding local, national, and global issues
Meet the teacher....Ms. McEwan
This is my 16th year teaching at MAUHS. I currently teach Earth Science and Biology. I am also the advisor for the Wellness and Make, Create, Do Clubs.
I enjoy traveling, going to concerts & Broadway shows, taking photographs, Collecting Comics, and shopping when I am not in the classroom.
Trinity College of Vermont:
BS Environmental Science/ Secondary Education
Southern New Hampshire University:
Masters in Education
Marlboro College Graduate School
Certificate in Education Technology
"Dare to be yourself no matter how difficult it proves to be"