Creating Interactive Lessons on SMART
- What if the SMART Board was a student learning tool and the teacher rarely touched the board?
- What if when we created SMART Notebook lessons we thought about what the KIDS would do on each slide instead of what the teacher would do?
- How can I involve more than one student at a time at the SMART Board when teaching?
- What if we created SMART Notebook lessons for the students to complete for homework and posted the lessons on your classroom web page?
- What if we assigned students to create SMART Notebook files for projects?
- If we think that SMART Notebook software is some of the best interactive software that we use as teachers, shouldn't we be giving it to the students to use as well?
A few SMART Professional Development Materials