iPad Projects, Tips, Tricks and Apps
Showing posts 1 - 1 of 1. View more »
Be Aware! Your Apple ID now covers a lot more than just your iTunes account. It can also be used in the Mac App Store in addition to the iOS App Store. It can link your computers and devices, store data and personal information. Take the security of your Apple ID very seriously. Use a strong, unique password and don't share it with others.
- Downloading Apps is done using an iTunes account (Apple ID) in iTunes or on the iOS device.
- Free apps can be downloaded directly from the standard iTunes App Store.
- All Apps, free and paid, are permanently associated with the iTunes/AppleID that downloaded it.
- Each AppleID can be authorized on up to 5 computers at a time.
- Apps can be re-downloaded any time and some other content can be re-downloaded.