REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR SILVER AND GOLD THIS WEEK FOR THE WOODLAND PENNY CHALLENGE!!!
Monday, January 26th-Friday, January 30th (before school each day, by the office)
How the challenge works:
- Each classroom competes to have the highest $ value at the end of the week.
- Pennies and checks ADD to a class total.
- Silver coins and paper money SUBTRACT from a class total.
- Add pennies and checks to your class bin OR add silver and paper money to another
- class bin to REDUCE their total.
- A traveling 1st and 2nd place trophy goes to the classes with the highest
- totals each day.
- The winning classroom at the end of the week gets a pizza & electronics party!
- All proceeds support Woodland Elementary School.