1) Go to www.blogger.com
2) Click on Create a Blog OR if you have a gmail account enter your gmail credentials
3) Enter account information - user name (email account) and password
4) Create a name for your blog
Remember to choose a creative but short URL for your blog address
DO NOT use your name or personal information as your title or blog address
5) Choose a template - you are not stuck with this template forever
6) Start Blogging! Enter a Title and make your post in the text box provided, when you are finished click "Publish Post" and the post will appear on your blog.
7) You may edit or delete existing blogs at any time by going to "Edit Posts" under the Posting Tab.
8) To add a picture click on the image icon
Then browse for the picture file and upload it. Blogger will accept jpg, gif, bmp and png images, 8 MB maximum size.
9) To upload a video file click on the video icon
Then browse for the video file and name it. Allow some time for the video file to upload before closing the window. Blogger accepts AVI, MPEG, QuickTime, Real, and Windows Media, 100 MB maximum size.
To embed a video or another multimedia resource into a post click on the Edit HTML tab on the posting screen.
9) Settings Tab
10) Layout Tab
11) Blogging Tips -
Click here to go to the Blogger Help page and get step by step tutorial guides.