1 Drive Intro | 2 A Look Around | 3 Upload&Download | 4 Create & Organize | 5 Access and Create Templates | 6 Share Settings | 7 Collaborate | 8 Export & Print
Practice Competency: Using the Tutorials Below as a Guide, Participants Should Do the Following
- Create a 'document' and name it - 'Test Drive Last Name.'
- Create a folder and name it Test Drive Training.
- Drag and drop the 'Drive' document into the Drive Training Folder
- Star' the folder.
4.1 Create documents
To create a new file, click on:
2. Select the document type (doc, presentation, etc)
3. Name the document by clicking on 'Untitled Document'
4.2 Organize with Folders
Create folders to stay organized:
To create a document in the folder, simply click on the folder and choose 'create.' To move documents to a folder you can simple click, drag and drop.
4.3 Starred, Recent & Shared with Me
On the left hand side, below 'My Drive' there are several options.
Starred - like 'mail' you can 'star' docs for easy access
Recent - view most recently edited docs
Shared with Me - view any documents or folders that have been shared with you by another Google Drive user.
Starred, Recent, Shared with Me