Please include Triangle Lodge in the subject of your email to ensure timely routing.
Open Meetings (open to the public and members) are held every Wednesday from 7:00pm – 9:00pm.
A Council of Solace (open to the public and members) is conducted within the temple on Wednesday as well from 7:30pm – 8:00pm.
Lodge Convocations (open to Members who have received their 1st degree Monograph)
are held on the 1st and 2nd Sunday of each month at 3:00 pm.
Covered dish socials are held after the convocation at 4:00.
Pronaos convocations (open to all Members) are held on the third Sunday of the month at 1:30 pm.
Ceremonies for birth, marriage, and transition are also available to members.
Events & News
Events & News
TMO – It is no longer required that you be a member of
AMORC to join the Traditional Martinist Order.
Home sanctum study membership is the only requirement. TMO day is typically on the first Saturday of the month.
Neophytes – Good news!
You may now start attending Lodge Convocations as soon as you begin
First Degree Monographs. Until then, plan on attending the Pronaos convocation held on the third Sunday of the month, 1:30 pm
Masters Message Jan Feb March 2014
Wayne G. Rodney FRC
Master/Servant, Triangle Lodge
The Emerald Tablet
1. Tis true without lying, certain & most true.
2. That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
3. And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nourse.
5. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
6. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
7. Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtile from the gross sweetly with great indoustry.
8. It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
9. By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
10. & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
11. Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtile thing & penetrates every solid thing.
12. So was the world created.
From this are & do come admirable adaptations
whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes
having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
14. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Contribution to Peace
I contribute to Peace when I strive to express the best of myself in my contacts with others.
I contribute to Peace when I use my intelligence and my abilities to serve the Good.
I contribute to Peace when I feel compassion toward all those who suffer.
I contribute to Peace when I look upon all men and women as my brothers and sisters, regardless of race, culture, or religion.
I contribute to Peace when I rejoice over the happiness of others and pray for their well-being.
I contribute to Peace when I listen with tolerance to opinions that differ from mine or even oppose them.
I contribute to Peace when I resort to dialogue rather than to force to settle any conflict.
I contribute to Peace when I respect Nature and preserve it for generations to come.
I contribute to Peace when I do not seek to impose my conception of God upon others.
I contribute to Peace when I make Peace the foundation of my ideals and philosophy.