6920 Aloma Avenue
Meeting & Mailing Address:
Winter Park, FL 32792
*this phone is only checked during meetings; for more immediate responses, please email.
• First and third Sunday of the month, 3:00PM.
• Open to all members current in their dues. Please bring your AMORC ID
and current dues receipt to assure admittance. Arrive at least 20 minutes before convocation starts.
• A social hour follows convocation. Members are asked to bring a favorite drink or dish to share.
• Third Sunday of each month following convocation /social. Presentation begins at 4:30pm and lasts one hour.
• Open Meetings serve as an introduction to the Order for those interested in learning
more about Rosicrucians. Active members are invited to attend also to add their light
to the occasion. FREE. For more information, please contact Olivia Haine.
A Special Program
AMORC members in, around, and near Orlando, are cordially invited to join Pronaos members
at the Enzian (A single screen cinema cafe and home of the Florida Film Festival) to view
Fly Away Home on Sunday, May 22 @ 11:30a.m. Show starts at 12:00p.m. $9.00. This film is 107 min. and rated PG.
The Enzian is located at 1300 South Orlando Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751.
Info line: 407.629.0054. Theatre offices: 407.629.1088. A menu is available at the theatre. The Enzian is a non-profit
cultural organization, that exists to entertain, inspire, educate, and connect the community through film.
The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles that Fuel Success and Performance at Work/Shawn Achor
First Sunday of the month following convocation/social
Group discussion leader: Olivia Haine, RM
• First Sunday of the month on a quarterly basis at 1:30PM. A short informal update of all pending
business is given on the first Sunday of each month at 2:00PM.
Rosicrucian Supplies and Books
Agartha Books (US correspondent of Diffusion Rosicrucienne)
101 Main Street, Suite C
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Chateau d' Omonville
27110 Le Tremblay
PH: +33 (0) 2 32 35 39 78
Facsimile: +33 (0) 2 32 35 66 20