The School Counseling Department believes that each student should obtain the life skills necessary to be an active learner, a caring, creative, and responsible world citizen. We believe, therefore, that it is our responsibility to provide an environment that encourages the development of academic, social, personal and career skills. Through individual and group counseling, the School Counseling Department responds to the developmental and transitional needs for each child. Working with the school, the family, and the community at large, we seek to provide students with resources that will help them adapt to the challenges of our changing society.
1. To attain their academic potential.
2. To identify and develop their social, personal, and career goals.
3. To develop a positive image.
4. To develop the skills necessary to be responsible learners.
5. To develop decision making skills.
6. To become effective communicators.
7. To become participating members of their families/communities.
Counseling Department Members:
Mrs. DeLeone; Counseling Department Secretary
Mrs. Danielle Parillo, School Counselor
Mrs. Kara Lanziero, School Counselor
Mrs. Elisa Laudati, School Psychologist