Amity School District Education Foundation
807 S Trade Street
Amity, OR 97101
Amity School District Foundation: Our primary goal is to support Amity School District by providing scholarships for deserving Amity graduates; financial support of enrichment activities for students; support of fundraising; and planning, promoting, and implementation of programs, projects, and activities that positively impact our young people’s education.
How Funds are Raises and Used
- The funds are raised by fundraising activities, donations, and solicitation of sponsors. Monies from these activities are put in the general pool (unless the purpose is specifically specified by the donor/sponsor) to be used for scholarships, enrichment activities for our students, and special projects.
- The Board determines any fundraising projects that will be done.
- The Board determines annually the number of scholarships that will be awarded.
- The Board determines annually the amount that will be given to each school in mini grants. The grant requests are approved by the treasurer.
- The Board determines any projects that will be funded.
- Foundation funds are in CD’s, passbook savings account, and checking account.