The host hotel for the summit will be the Millennium Biltmore Hotel, 7506 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90071.
If you haven’t made your hotel reservations yet, please be advised that the host hotel is now sold out.
There are currently some rooms across the street at the Hilton Checkers, so please contact them directly through their website or by calling 1-800-445-8667 to book your room as possible
, as pricing and availability are subject to change at any time.
- Transportation to the hotel needs to be arranged by the individual attendees.
- There are two airports near the summit location: Los Angeles Airport (LAX) and Burbank Airport (BUR).
- Transportation options to and from the airport include shuttles, taxis, Uber, and car rental.
- The LAX airport is approximately is approximately 60 minutes to the summit location and 40 minutes to the hotel. The Burbank airport is approximately 40 minutes to the summit location and 30 minutes to the hotel.
- Transportation to the summit location from the hotel and back will be provided through a complementary shuttle service. .
MEALS AND DINNING:
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided on-site both days. A dinner will be hosted the evening of Friday, January 13.
Parking is available at USC in Lot 70 – P7 (Visitor Parking Lot). The Artesy Auditorium is across the street.
The 7th Annual California ALS Research Summit will be held at the Aretsy Auditorium, 1450 Biggy Street, Los Angeles, CA 90089, on the campus of the Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California (USC).
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
More information about travel in the Los Angeles area is available at: http://www.discoverlosangeles.com