|Alpena High School Athletic Office||Thunder Bay Jr. High Athletic Office||AHS Athletic Secretary|
|3303 S. Third St., Alpena MI 49707||3500 S. Third St., Alpena MI 49707||Sally Donajkowski|
|Athletic Director : Timothy Storch||Athletic Director:Meg Devers||Phone: 989-358-5313|
|Phone: 989-358-5351||Phone: 989-358-5456||Fax: 989-358-5312|
|Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.|
Watch Alpena live on the NFHS Network
NFHS Network Membership Benefits:
· The ability to watch games online whenever and wherever you are with your iPhone, android, tablet, or computer.
· Any high school event broadcasted on the NFHS Network across the country.
· Customization features to follow your school, save your favorite event clips and share your own highlights, and create your own personalized watch list
· Friends and Family never have to miss another game.
· Annual Pass($65) – Best Value
· Monthly Pass ($14.95)
· Daily Pass ($9.95)
A portion of the proceeds from each pass sold will go directly back to Alpena High School
How to Subscribe:
· Go to NFHSNetwork.com
· Search for Alpena High School and select school
· Click “subsricbe” in upper right had corner
· Select your plan and continue to check out
· Enjoy Alpena Athletics through the NFHS Network
For a full sports schedule, click the link under Schedule at the top of this page.
New! Student Sports Passes
Student Sports Passes are now available. Get into any game all year long for one low price. If you plan to attend ten or more games throughout the school year, this will save you money. Passes are just $30 and are available only in the Athletic Office. The pass is a sticker that will be put on your student ID card so you will need to have your ID with you in order to purchase the pass. Remember to plan ahead—these passes will not be sold at the gate.
Check the weather for the next game.